Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poor After Sales Service of Diamond Motors

The "Estimators" of Diamond Motors Quezon Avenue and Marcos Hi-way branches are very slow to respond. Maybe they are over-tasked? They do the estimate, they file the paperwork, they talk to the repairmen and then talk to the customers. Multiply that by the number of customers that they multi task. That's a lot.

My first attempt at repair was at Diamond Motors Marcos Hi-way. The estimator was Mark. I had to wait for 30 minutes at 10 in the morning. Mark was busy estimating something else. Diamond Motors had lots of middle men that give traffic directions to customers, "you can wait in the lounge sir". Nothing is really done by having lots of traffic guys in your facility. You end up with a full lounge.

Increase your receptionists so customers are well taken cared off. Diamond Motors Marcos Hi-way only had 2 estimators, Mark and Cesar, and Cesar called in sick that day. Maybe I was told wrong. After waiting the estimate was P6,000. After a closer check up it increased to P9,000. 5 days. 5 days was unacceptable. I would pay for P10,000 if they could do it in 2 days but they can't. 

My second attempt was this morning at Diamond Motors Quezon Ave. I was assisted by Toti. Waited for 1 hour because Toti was multi tasking and he kept on going to the repair area and I was left waiting for him in the lounge. I told the customer traffic guy that I will be leaving in a few minutes if Toti keeps leaving me. Maybe they have a secret door from the repair area to the canteen? Toti's estimate was P6,900. 2 days.

How come they have different rates for repair?

I've decided to have the repair done today at Diamond Motors Quezon Avenue. I'll write about it when I get back my Montero this Thursday. I hope there will be no surprise additions to the repair bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment